Friday, November 13, 2009

ESS.EEE.SEE. Fans

Go head and put a gun to my face. Threaten to kill me if I don't give you money. I still want to see you play on Saturday. Go Vols!
Tennessee's Nu'Keese Richardson, Mike Edwards and Janzen Jackson have been charged in an early morning armed robbery. The man that they allegedly tried to rob had this to say.

Corey Zickefoose: I think they should still be able to play football, regardless. Tennessee is my place. You know, it's my football team.
Reporter: Even after they put a gun in your face, you say let them play football?
Corey Zickefoose: Yeah. It's Tennessee. That's the way it is sometimes.

That's the way it is sometimes in the ESS.EEE.SEE.
The store that the players were alledegly attempting to rob is owned by one of the Tennesse's largest athletic boosters. The story goes that the players were trying to rob the store with a pellet gun and one of the players was wearing Tennesee Vols gear.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Video-Robbery-victim-loves-Vols-more-than-law-?urn=ncaaf,202271

No comments:

Post a Comment